The rooms in Landhaus Platzer are high-quality, equipped with organic furnishings, and are decorated in a typical Tyrolean style. Only local woods were used to make the furniture. This guarantees the highest sleeping quality and comfort in large beds with high-quality mattresses.
The rooms are equipped with carpeted floors and shower, WC, and hair dryer.
Thanks to the high content of wood components, pine exudes a pleasant smell that is preserved for a long time.
Pine – wood for well-being
Architects and everyone else who uses wood in their daily work take advantage of the positive properties of local varieties of wood including the "queen of the Alps" - pine. Pine was examined using scientific methods for the first time by researchers of Joanneum Research (Austria).
- The resins and oils of wood protect it against moths and other insects.
- The effects of pine on the endurance and recovery ability of 30 adults were examined in a study.
- According to a study, there is no weather sensitivity in a pine room, and sleep quality is higher in a pine bed.
- The influence of pine is manifested in a lower heart rate when people experience physical and mental stress.
- The autonomic recovery process is accelerated in a subsequent rest phase.
- Test subjects felt more open and were more talkative after sleeping in a pine bed versus a bed made of other decorative woods.